A million links for you, hot off the Google presses! I missed out last week, so get ready for some AWESOME stuff to look at. You can…
- Craig’s List continues to pleasantly baffle me. People are weirddddd. Check out these super strange roommate CL ads.
- Arrested Development + Great Gatsby. Who knew.
Cry a little:
- MIRACLE STORIES+ CUTE PUPPY + CUTE KID = SO MANY FEELINGS. (Watch the videos included. Have tissues.)
- Matt Chandler, pastor of the Village Church (where I attended this summer in TX), has an incredible message on self-worth & condemnation. Check it out!
- Lately, the topic of friendship keeps coming up in my life. I’m really lucky to have awesome people in my life. I really enjoyed this explanation of good friends. :)
- DIY Fix: super awesome cheap necklace redo
- Fellow design aficionados and/or NYC enthusiasts, The Windows of New York blog made me want to head up to the City & window shop (literally).
- Wanna be jealous of these incredible home theaters? My family has a home theater (kind of) but man oh man, these would rock my world.
- Classic pieces of art interpreted with modern celebrities? I’m not mad about it!
Gatsby (not a verb…or is it?):
- The Atlantic made a few really good points about the irony of all this Gatsby hubbub: “The Sublime Cluelessness of Throwing Lavish Great Gatsby Parties.” Touche.
- From Thought Catalog, an insipid article about girls wanting to be Daisy. Read it & see what you think. (My opinion: She would NOT be a Real Housewife.)
- NY Magazine asks an interesting question: Was Gatsby actually totally broke?
Think more about sex & shame & Christianity: